Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How To: Organize Your Planner

I could not live without my planner. Of course I use a Lilly planner for school because only the best, for the best. No. But really I love my Lilly planner. I also have a little J. Crew pocket planner I keep in my purse for friends and other non school related stuff. I know everybody just uses their phone calendar or whatever but I've tried and honestly it's more fun to write in different colors and have stickers everywhere and I just love planners.


How I Organize it:
1. A Color for every Class


Having a color for every class keeps me in check when I get home from school and start my homework.

2. Make use of your monthly space


I put all of my tests, projects, important school dates on my month overview because it helps me visualize what I have next week without flipping through my planner

3. Stickers


Make your planner fun to look at, really it works!

4. Make use of sticky notes


I always put things I cannot forget on sticky notes and everytime I open my planner I remember to do that.

5. Separate Planner

(sorry for my nails... opps!)

My Vera pen has been through a lot 

If you have a lot of social and school things going on use a separate planner for school and social. I use my mini J. Crew planner for social things!

No comments:

Post a Comment